Casavant organ

The pipe organ at St. Andrew’s is a Casavant opus 1493. It was originally built in 1934 for Eglinton Street United Church in Toronto, and in 2001-2002, it was installed at St. Andrew’s by Dodington and Dodington Pipe Organ Services.

It has three manuals, 40 ranks and 2436 pipes. The facade pipes are actual speaking pipes and are part of the 16′ Principal found on the Great manual.